Monday, December 13, 2010
16 weeks and counting
Can you believe it is almost Christmas already? We spent all day yesterday Christmas shopping after being snowed in by a huge 18 inches of snowfall on Saturday! Most snow Minnesota has had in the month of December in a LONG time. Bitter cold today and hoping for a snow day but no such luck. We were the only school in the area to still have school! Baby Rothe and I could have used a snow day! Baby Rothe is busy growing inside me and my appetite shows it. At night I am bloated and round with pregnancy but in the morning, my belly is back to just a small bump. I am getting anxious and want my baby bump big now! I guess they say it takes the 20 week mark to really pop in your first pregnancy so I will have to patient. And eating more isn't going to make me rounder, just fatter! As you may notice you in my belly shots, they are taken at night so my bump looks grand but in the morning not so much! This week is our 16-18 week appt. with our doctor for a progress check and then in a few weeks we can finally get an ultrasound. It's been since week 7 we've seen the little one so that is exciting. I hope we can get in after the new year to see him or her. Newest news is that I once again have acquired a cold, complete with stuffy nose, sore throat, and lovely sinus pain! Let's hope it goes away soon! Dad Rothe really wants to blog on here to so be on the lookout for an update from him also! Happy Holidays to you all! Christmas letters should be in the mail by Wednesday so check your mailbox for one from the Rothe Family! Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment