So here I sit, almost 15 weeks pregnant! We scheduled birthing preparation classes for February, All about Babies class for March, and coping with labor class for the beginning of April. It seems so crazy to me to be doing these things. We started looking at daycares also...daycares for our little one that isn't even born yet. But there are already waiting lists. We're thinking we may need our relatives to move here so we don't have the outrageous costs to contend with! Wowza! And you thought college was expensive people! Planning lots of things over the next few weeks including our many Christmas'. We really need to get shopping. This year is almost over already. Can't believe it.
Still feeling good the last few weeks. Lots of fun symptoms that I won't divulge on here because I will spare you the embarassing details. My body is changing too and people are noticing, including my kiddos at work. One child asked why I was getting bigger today, so I sat down with my class and told them the news. Twenty minutes later and a missed writing lesson, I think I answered all their questions except, of course, the one about how I got pregnant. I'll leave that to the parents. They are excited but then again, they are only 8 so after about twenty questions, we ended the baby talk with. "when's our next fieldtrip?" There minds can't stay on one topic too long! Happy December!
No comments:
Post a Comment