Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Homeward Bound
Yea! Maternity leave has officially begun! Last Friday was my last day at Valley View and now I am getting all the things done that I need to before our bundle of joy arrives anytime now! Dave and I now have the house cleaned, car cleaned, and car seat properly installed. Each day I feel more and more at ease that we are ready for this baby. Most people say we are over-ready but if you know me, I like things VERY ready. Freezer meals have been made and scrapbooking ready to be done today! So now we wait for our little boy or girl to come! At my last appointment I was dilated to 1cm and 30% effaced. Today I have an appointment at 3:40 and will update you as to where we are at now! Hopefully my blood pressure has gone gone and my dilation/effacement has gone up! I do have a terrible stuffy nose which I hope goes away before I go into labor. Dave's mom and dad are now in town and it has been very nice to see them and spend some time with them! They got to feel the baby move and that was really special! It will be nice to have them here for the next two months! My mom comes up on Thursday because she can't bear to not be here helping out! So it looks like family time is headed my way! It will be nice to have people to hang out with until Baby R decides to come! David is getting a little nervous about the labor and when it will happen. I am relatively calm relaxing and getting things taken care of around here. I know that that too will pass and I may become anxious too as the days wear on. My due date is less that two weeks away!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment