Tuesday, May 31, 2011
The waiting is the hardest part...
So here we are, 3 days after the due date an still no Baby R. What's up with that little one? Perhaps you are all too comfortable in momma's belly? I get it, although I don't remember one day being in my mom's womb, it's all I knew and I was probably pretty comfortable in there too. Well, here's some words of encouragement to help "push" things around. You have an awesome mother and father ready to take care of and love you very much. You will have your own room, which your mom and dad spent countless hours of time planning every detail with your comfort in mind. You will indeed be the center of attention for a very long time and spoiled to no end. The way I see it little one, it's a win/win situation. So come on out baby R, the water's pretty nice out here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Baby R,
ReplyDeleteAlthough we haven't officially met yet, I know you already. You are a very independent little one. Your mommy and daddy thought you would sure be born in May, but it looks like you decided June would be best. That made this Grandma giggle (you will find out I do a lot of that).
I'll be there when you decide to come into this world. I can't wait to see your little smile!
Love,
Grandma Donna
aka - Lady Dew Drop (I'll tell you all about her someday).